Thursday, January 8, 2015

Its been awhile... err a YEAR!!

   Wow I think it has been awhile sense I have sat down and wrote a post. What a crazy, fantastic, best year of my life it has been!!! 2014 Was the best year of  my entire life! We welcomed a beautiful baby girl into our family Moved to Vancouver WA and fell in love even more.

   As of tomorrow I will once again be a stay at home mom/baby sitter of a little boy who is just a month older the Preslee. I am working as a leasing consultant for 2 apartment complex's but it just isn't working out I don't get paid enough to be away from my little girl and pumping at work isn't helping my milk supply much.

   Matt is on his Second year of being an apprentice Electrician and he absolutely loves what he does. He looks forward to work every day and enjoys fixing everything for his family.

  We love our new role as parents and cant imagine life without our little Preslee Joy! Life couldn't be better we feel so so blessed.


-Ranae Rusk

No comments:

Post a Comment